Posted on 11 March 2010
Finally I could find some time to work on Evenstar again, two weeks after we discovered some bugs. I just happened to fix the bug related to user permission where-in a user with permission was not able to view the post that was restricted to certain users. The bug was specifically related to some OpenID function which I messed up.
The fix is in and you could get the latest code at https://jerry.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jerry/JerryNext/evenstar/
The latest code base is now deployed on PoetInside and is running good. I just tested adding an Open ID account of mine from Blogger, and it works perfect!
Keep exploring folks! Cheers!