Java-based implementations for various consoles (pure text, swing-emulated and rich-text) that implement a standard API and pave way for building better command-line tools in Java.
This library is in very nascent unstable stage and should NOT be used
- JLine based pure console that works from a command-line shell of an operating system
- Swing based UI console that mimicks the shell of an operating system
- Consistent API for all console implementations
- Non-intrusive console implementation
- Easy replacement for System.in, System.out, System.err and Console
- Support for mouse interactions to paste data
The library is released under the terms of Apache Public License Version 2.