comparator consists of utility classes that allow comparison of various free-form structured data such as
HTML, XML and JSON markup. String comparison is neither sufficient nor correct, as:
- there may be white spaces
- or the attributes may be written in a different order
- tags without any data may be self-closed
And thus, the comparison needs markup analysis.
- Added support for XML and JSON comparison
- Support for HTML comments
- Fixed bug where attribute present in actual HTML was not present in expected HTML
- Support for comparing HTML markup
The library is released under the terms of Apache Public License Version 2.